Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Nurin Alert on TV3....Nationwide Urgent Response Information Network




I received sms from a good friend that 3540 Jalan Sudin was on TV3. Quickly went to on the tv and I saw the program was Wanita Hari Ini. They were talking about Nurin Alert. To me the segment dedicated to this was very short but at least that was a start. While they were talking about how it works, i silently prayed that there wont be anymore Nurin's tragedy befall our children. However, we are in a chaos world now and we can never be certain of anything and i know praying alone wont do much. I hope I will hear more about Nurin Alert and hopefully on the morning show in a few radio stations soon, so that if ever the unfortunate incident was to happen again, we would know what to do to assist the authorities. God bless all of us.

7 comments:

NURAINA A SAMAD said...

hi zaioph,

oh... u managed to snap our pix..

thanks for watching the program.

TV really puts on 10 pounds more on me... (exaggerate=lah tu but, i rally look bulat.)

thanks again.

NURAINA A SAMAD said...

zai,

sorry, ya... tak tahu macam mana boleh type nama you sampai jsdi ZAIOPH tadi...
ampun maaf.

zaitgha said...

Nuraina,

no worry, no offense taken, nak cepat la tuh....u reminded me of actress Noor Azizah....

Azian hasan said...

Hi Zai,
Missed the program..Let's hope Nurin alert becomes a reality soon and they will catch the animal soon.
Btw Kak Ena looks gorgeous, don't you think so?

Pi Bani said...

Memang takde chan lah nak tengok as I was at the office. Thanks for the report and the photos.

kina said...

I hope this will be materialize soon

Anonymous said...

Tembam here. Am ciplaking the pix for my blog. Also added you to the Bloggers for Nurin Alert honour roll. Thanks Zaitgha. Wonderful news