Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Carrot cake, tarts and dinner dish.....

Received an sms on Wednesday last week, requesting to deliver a carrot cake to someone. The sms was from Zati, who runs a bakery in Pekan, Pahang. I have been admiring her talent on cake decoration and enjoy her writing in her here. She also writes Malay novels. I re-learned many malay words which i seldom heard from her blog. The cake was to another writer whom i only found out later just won an award for Novel Remaja category( pls correct me if i was wrong)....I was excited but at the same time nervous, when fulfilling this request. I hope Nisah and family enjoy the cake.
This is currently my oldest son's favorite dish. Daging dendeng, Chef Wan's version which recipe i followed from his book, " Sedapnyerrr....".


These were Blueberry Crumble Tarts. One thing that i can say these things were so yummyy even my father in law loves it......Some one order just the tart base, and i made these with the balance....

3 comments:

AMARUSZATI NOOR RAHIM said...

terima kasih, zai kerana menyempurnakan niat saya untuk menghadiahkan nisah carrot cake. nanti akan saya masukkan ke dalam entry saya bersama kek teman2 lain yang pernah menyempurnakan niat saya. nisah juga telah mencatat tentang kek ini di blognya

Anonymous said...

Zai, carrot cake tu nampak sedap, dgn carrot cute nye tu...

laily said...

sedapnya-sedapnya kalaulah saya mampu menghasilkan sesuatu seindah itu alangkah seronoknya. well i'm sloppy anything I produce won't look that nice or delicious